Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just a random update

So maybe I just feel guilty because I stay home, and I don't "work" at the moment, but I promise I don't sit around doing nothing.
I did get a nice break when Phil was actually doing better, we didn't have as many doctors appointments.
Once the celiac plexus stopped working, we started going to more doctors appointments.
So my days are full of phone calls to doctors appointments. Yesterday, I spent over 3-4 hours on the phone with doctors. This morning I spent the morning running around getting medications, stopping by doctors offices in person and calling doctors.

I feel like a crazy person with all of these appointments.
I feel bad I don't have a "real" job.
But in the long run, I'm happy to have extra time with my husband. We've gotten really close.
I'm so happy to have more time with my husband and quality time with our daughter in the evenings. We have so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment