Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Update

I haven't updated Phil's medical progress for a while. I'm not sure where to start or even how to describe whats going on. Everything, I suppose. He's better, but with getting better, new things develop. Its hard to explain. Phil has an "On" and "Off" switch. Over the past several months, his doctors have come to terms with this. By "On" and "Off" I mean either Phil is laying on the couch or in bed, or he's up and running a million miles an hour. And I literally mean, running. Mowing the lawn, doing house work, working on his hobbies, he won't stop until whatever he is working on is finished. If he's not doing that he's on the couch. He has developed a chest pain that usually happens once a day. He describes like someone stabbing him with a knife, and twisting it around in his chest. The belly pain is still off and on. He gets cold sweats, and hot flashes. Its been an interesting ride. Wish I had more to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment